Jack Gogarty, Finance Director with over thirty years of diverse experience in senior field operation and corporate headquarter roles with the Coca-Cola Company. Worked in Manufacturing Operations, Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta Georgia (thirteen years), global business system implementations and in Global Business Service operations. Recognized and respected leader for driving Organisational change.
Now providing business advisory, coaching and mentoring services to clients in the IT, Food-Tourism, Soft drinks and aircraft leasing sectors.
Jack is currently Chairperson of the Drogheda Enterprise board, Capital Development manager Bellewstown Racecourse and Chairman of Aerlinks Aircraft leasing Corporation.
Jack’s areas of Expertise include:
Collaborative hands on leader with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of :
- Financial and management reporting,
- Financial and strategic planning,
- Operating and working capital optimization
- Audit compliance and regulatory reporting
- Accounting systems development, implementation and exploitation
- People management and development, coaching and mentoring.
- Developing High Performing Organizations
- Providing Coaching and mentoring services to enable organizational change and transformation.