A 60 minute live/hosted panel discussion will include an interactive group of senior FinTech and Tech executives who will share their thoughts and ideas about how EI needs to be a strategic priority as we re-engage with our new working environment. Mindful of being Covid-friendly and in line with our current work practices, we are offering a virtual panel discussion
- Dial-in web/video conferencing participation via ZOOM – registration link to follow
- Small break-out groups for more interactive discussions
- Live recording of the event and Q & A for re-distribution post-event
The key take-aways from this live interactive experience include:
- A richer understanding and awareness as to how leaders in the Fintech industry understand the strategic importance of EI and how they are prioritising this as a future need for their leadership development skills
- Interactive discussions around how the practice of EI can work to drive out effective leadership across teams and organisations in the Fintech industry and give it an edge in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
- Experiential learning for audience participation based on the host’s facilitation around the principles of ‘See – Do – Teach’ (Seeing EI in action, Practicing it in breakout discussions, Bring it back to their team to teach).
As Fintech leaders deal with the reality of the workplace beyond Covid-19 around their new workplace the importance of EI is now more than ever becoming a strategic imperative for organisations. Building Emotional Intelligence can help to drive out the behaviours required for developing the critical skills for the future to embrace the ‘new meaning’ of work as it begins to emerge.
By developing core EI skills leaders strive for more impactful interpersonal relationships which will lead to more innovative business development practices and lead to trustworthy client partnerships – making a difference in the world of work. It is with this new perspective on how leadership effectiveness can be achieved through EI that can win the hearts and minds of multiple stakeholders and positively influence future outcomes for organisations.
“Understanding Emotional Intelligence is more critical than ever because it ties into individual and collective awareness which is vital for organisations as we experience the people and business impact of a global pandemic.”
Shay Clancy, Ascend 2021
“Emotional intelligence, more than any other factor, more than I.Q. or expertise, accounts for 85% to 90% of success at work… I.Q. is a threshold competence. You need it, but it doesn’t make you a star. Emotional intelligence can.”
12:00pm - 13:00pm